If you have a MediaTek Android devices and you need to do a backup recovery and also Root, Today we have a helpful tool is MTK Droid Tool, this application authorize you to make scatter files, then you should install your phone USB Driver on your Computer first.
MTK Droid tool allows you to make scatter files on your phone under Android OS as Change IMEI Number, backup recovery, Root device, and also Backup stock Rom. So here we will explain How to Use MTK Droid Tool?
MTK tools compatible chipsets
- MediaTek MT6582, MediaTek MT6592, MediaTek MT6589T, MediaTek MT6589T
- MediaTek MT6577, MediaTek MT6572, MediaTek MT6575
- All other modern MediaTek MTK chipsets
Download MTK Droid Tool latest Version
|MTK Droid Tool Version||Download link|
|MTK_Droid_Tool V2.5.3 Latest Version||Download|
MTK Droid Tool Detailed Features
IMEI Number: You can Write and change the IMEI number for your android phone in the case of the application.
Root Your Phone: The App helps you to do a Root with one click.
Backup Stock Rom: This way permits you to do a full backup of your stock Rom.
Make Scatter File: In this option, you can create a scatter file on your MTK Android phone.
Backup Recover: If you need to restoring and backup your data file on your device.
How To Install MTK Droid Tool
1. First of all, you should install USB Driver on your computer then allow developer Mode and USB debugging mode by Going to Settings> About phone will Find the build number and press many times on it.
2. After that extract MTK Droid Tool file in desktop, you will multiple files in the folder.
3. Next step, find MTKdroidtool.exe and two clicks to open it.
Create ROM backup with MTK Android Tool
1- Connect your Mediatek device to the PC via USB cable, & open MTK droid tool:
2- The smartphone information is reading down:
3- GO to root. backup. recovery, if the Backup button disabled you have to root your smartphone:
4- Click on ROOT & confirm:
5- It will take a few minutes to root your phone, be patient:
6- That’s it, now click on the Backup button
7- The backup process began:
8- Should be packaged to zip archive, click on yes:
9- Now go to the backup folder & you find your backup ROM:
Fix Problem MTK Droid Tools not Detected my Device
We have always got a problem with the famous Chinese mobile device Mtk droid, this problem is not detecting the device Although the mobile has full Root authorities.
The problem is that many people at work have got this problem and the MtkDroidtools status in yellow, that is, the device has not detected or can not fully access mobile authorities.
The reason is that the mobile system missed the ADB shell commands, which are directly related to the process of identifying the Root authorities, and this problem alone, which hinders important operations in the tool, Such as taking a system backup Or change and save IMEI for your device.
But now we will show you the simplest way to solve the problem by installing a small application. After we create a mobile root through a Root application for example by Kingo root.
1. You can Download adbd-Insecure App.
2. After installing it and opening it will ask for permissions we choose Allow.
3. After viewing the interface of this simple application all we want is to activate the option Enable insecure adbd
The other option is Enable at boot
It is not necessary but is used for running the application when running the mobile.
4. Now it is easy to connect the mobile to the computer and run the tool, then, the tool detected your device and benefit from the services of the tool without problems.