The Android AIO Repair Tool is a free windows repair tool Developed by OMH Min Htet, the tool helping you Remove Mi User lock, bypass android FRP lock, remove Pin-Password-pattern lock, change the font, enter the device to Recovery-Fastboot-9008-Edl, Root & Unroot, and install Android USB drivers. You can Download and Use the Android AIO Repair Tool for all android devices from the link below For Free.
Android AIO Repair Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the Android AIO Repair Tool, then use the following links to get it on the computer:
Download The Android AIO Repair Tool
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your Android smartphone battery(more than 70% of battery)
- Make a backup of your Android Smartphone or Tablet If you are going to try the Android AIO Repair Tool.
- If you are looking for an Android USB Driver compatible with the Android AIO Repair Tool, follow our USB Driver Section.
Download The Android AIO Repair Tool:
Important Notice: Disable the ANTI-VIRUS Program before running The Android AIO Repair Tool
How to Use The Android AIO Repair Tool
- Run OMH Android AIO Tool.exe As an administrator
- Connect your Android device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Myanmar Font
- Coc Font
- 2.3 to 4.0
- 5.0 to 7.0
- Mi User lock Remove
- Android Remover
- Monkey Virus Remove
- FRP Remove Adb
- Frp Remove Fastboot
- Frp Remove Fastboot 2
- Android Mode
- EXIT Fastboot
- Other services
- Pin/pass remove adb
- Pin/Pass Remove Fastboot
- Driver installing
- Adb+Fastboot Driver
- MTK Vcom Driver
- Qualcomm 9008 Driver
- SPD Driver
To report a problem or the Android AIO Repair Tool that does not work, or you have a suggestion, do not forget to put it in a comment below the post