The Android Fastboot FRP Tool is a free Fastboot FRP Tool Developed by Anil Mohapatra to helps Android users to Checking Android devices, Remove PATTERN/Pin/Password lock, bypass FRP Gmail account lock, Unlock Bootloader, and Enter EDL & Download Mode on their Android Device. You can Download and Use the Android Fastboot FRP Tool For PC for all Android devices from the link below For Free.
Android Fastboot FRP Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the Android Fastboot FRP Tool. then use the following links to get it on the computer:
Important Notice: Disable the ANTI-VIRUS Program before running The Android Fastboot FRP Tool.
Download Android Fastboot FRP Tool
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your Android smartphone battery(more than 70% of battery.
- Make a backup of your Android Smartphone or Tablet If you are going to try the Android Fastboot FRP Tool.
- If you are looking for an Android USB Driver compatible with the Android Fastboot FRP Tool, follow our USB Driver Section.
How to Use Android Fastboot FRP Tool For PC
- Run Android Fastbooot Reset Tool 2.0.exe As an administrator.
- Select Language then click OK
- Click Next
- Click Next.
- Create a desktop icon then click Next.
- Click Install.
- Launch Android Fastboot reset tool then Click finish.
- Just connect your Android device to the Computer in Fastboot mode
- Type the operation Number you want then press Enter
- 1. Check Device █▒ 9. Remove Spd Frp
- 2. Remove PATTERN █▒ 0. Remove Qualcomm Frp
- 3. Remove MI Account █▒ a. Remove Xiaomi Frp
- 4. Enter EDL Mode █▒ b. Remove Lenevo FRP
- 5. Unlock Bootloader █▒ c. Remove Moto Frp
- 6. Unlock YUREKA BL █▒ d. Remove YUFORIA Frp
- 7. Samsung Download MD █▒ h. Remove HTC Frp
- 8. Open Command Prompt.. █▒ m. Micromax Frp ADB Mode
To report a problem or the Android Fastboot FRP Tool that does not work, or you have a suggestion, do not forget to put it in a comment below the post.