The Android Fastboot Reset Tool is a free Unlock Android Reset Tool Developed by Mohit kkc to helps Android users to repair, unlock & FRP their Android Device. You can Download and Use the Android Fastboot Reset Tool For PC for all Android devices from the link below For Free.
Android Reset Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the Android ResetTool. then use the following links to get it on the computer:
Download Android Fastboot Reset Tool
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your Android smartphone battery(more than 70% of battery.
- Make a backup of your Android Smartphone or Tablet If you are going to try the AndroidFastboot reset tool.
- If you are looking for an Android USB Driver compatible with the Android ResetTool, follow our USB Driver Section.
Download The AndroidReset Tool For PC:
Important Notice: Disable the ANTI-VIRUS Program before running The Android Reset Tool.
How to Use Android Reset Tool For PC
- Run Android Fastboot Reset Tool V1.2 by Mohit kkc.exe As an administrator.
- Just connect your Android device to the Computer in Fastboot mode
- Type the operation Number you want then press Enter
- Check device 9. Remove SPD FRP
- Remove PATTERN 0. Remove Qualcomm FRP
- Remove MI account a. Remove Xiaomi FRP
- Enter EDL MODE b. Remove Lenovo FRP
- Unlock Bootloader c. Remove Moto FRP
- Unlock YUREKA Bootloader d. Remove YUFORIA FRP
- Samsung Download mode h. Remove HTC FRP
- Open command prompt m. Micromax FRP ADB Mode
To report a problem or the Android ResetTool that does not work, or you have a suggestion, do not forget to put it in a comment below the post