Android Multi Tools is one of the best programs for Factory Reset the Tablet Phone and Chinese devices for its features that make it an important program in repairing problems for the Android hardware and is the solution to fix some of the problems experienced by Android owners when you forget the password without losing the user’s personal data
When you lose your password, you won’t be able to access your data on the phone, which will require you to either install ROM or Factory Reset by recovery mode. This means the loss of data such as images and your personal files, Here In this article, we will provide you a link for Download Android Multi Tools and how to install it on your Pc or Laptop successfully.
The advantages of this program are to reset the factory for Android phones without installing the custom recovery TWRP and Hard Reset your Android Phone and tablet in few moments, anyone can use the android multi tools software, Through this program, you can Reset your Gmail account.
How To Use Android Multi Tools v1.02b?
1- You must download Android SDK
2- Go here to download the SDK
3- You must have a Debugging USB property already activated on your Device
4- connect your android mobile to your computer via USB Original
5- open the downloaded folder Android Multi Tool V1.02b
6- Open the Android Tools v1.02b.exe and start the installation process
I’ll show you a couple of options.
- number 2 for Reset Face, number 3 and 4 for Reset Face and Gmail
- number 5 for Reset Data (Wipe all your data on your mobile)
- number 8 for Fast boot mode (Wipe all your data on your android mobile
ADB, Fastboot, and Drivers
Install process :
1. First, Run it (Require administrator privileges)
2. Then, Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip this step
3. Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
4. After that, Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip this step
4. Continue Driver installation
5. Wait for a while – finished!
Download Android Multi Tools
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b: Download
If you have an older Google USB Driver installed on your computer or laptop, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing the new one. And if you have previously installed it as system-wide and now you want it, current user, only, it won’t remove it, you must do it yourself.