The Android Reset Tool V1.2 is a free Android Unlock tool Developed by OMH Min Htet, the tool helping you Reset Wipe Data, Bypass Gmail account lock FRP, Remove Mi Account and reboot the device to EDL mode. You can Download and Use the Android Reset Tool V1.2 for all android devices from the link below For Free.
Android Reset Tool V1.2 is compatible with all versions of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the Android Reset Tool V1.2, then use the following links to get it on the computer:
Download The Android Reset Tool V1.2
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your Android smartphone battery(more than 70% of battery)
- Make a backup of your Android Smartphone or Tablet If you are going to try the Android Reset Tool V1.2.
- If you are looking for an Android USB Driver compatible with the Android Reset Tool V1.2, follow our USB Driver Section.
Download The Android Reset Tool V1.2:
Important Notice: Disable the ANTI-VIRUS Program before running The Android Reset Tool V1.2
How to Use The Android Reset Tool V1.2
- Run OMH Android Reset Tool v1.2.exe As an administrator
- Connect your Android device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Wipe Data Reset
- Micromax FRP
- Remove Frp (Spd)
- Remove Mi Account
- Fastboot To EDL
- Remove Lenovo Frp
- Remove HTC Frp
- Remove Qualcomm Frp
To report a problem or the Android Reset Tool V1.2 that does not work, or you have a suggestion, do not forget to put it in a comment below the post