FRP Hijacker Tool is a Fantastic tool made by hagard to help you Remove FRP from Samsung mobile in one click if you are stuck in Factory Reset Protection, FRP HiJacker help you to bypass the protection, you can also fixe the Softbrick, & bypass your google account by Phone Dialer & ADB methods, create ADB Enable file by combination file, FRP HiJacker also does the factory reset on Samsung Mobiles.
Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices running Android 5.1 Lollipop and higher. after factory reset the user cannot use the device until logs in into the same Google account which is previously set up on their device.
Samsung mobile Supported: SC-01C, SC-01D, SC-01F, SC-01G, SC-02B, SC-02C, SC-02E, SC-02F, SC-03D, SC-03E, SC-04, SC-04E, SC-04F, SC-04G, SC-05D, SC-05G SC-06D, SCH-I435, SCH-I545, SCH-I959, SCH-M490, SCH-M710, SCH-M715, SCH-M719, SCH-R960, SCH-W200, SCH-W210…
So if you have forgotten your GMAIL Account and you want to unlock your Google Account on any Samsung mobile. we have Samsung FRP Tool. It is a useful tool for Samsung Galaxy Devices that help you win over the security feature of your Samsung device. Samsung FRP Tool is only available for Samsung mobiles & requires one click to FRP lock devices.
Download Samsung FRP Tool
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- install Samsung USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download Microsoft .NET Framework: Net.framework 4.5 or above
Download FRP Hijacker Tool:
- File Name: Frp_Hijacker_by_Hagard_V1.0.rar.
- Download Link: Frp_Hijacker
- Installation password: www.gsmhagard.com
How to use FRP Hijacker Tool
1- Open FRP Hijacker Tool.
2- Select your Samsung Mobile model.
3- Connect your Samsung mobile in Download mode.
- Turn off your Samsung device.
- Press & hold at the same time the Power button + Home button + Volume down button.
- Once the warning “WARNING!” If displayed, release the three keys & press the “Volume up button” to Continue.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your PC via USB cable
4- Click on Scan & choose your mobile USB modem
5- Select Remove FRP & Click on the HIJACK IT! button.
6- Well done! FRP Removed on your Samsung mobile via Samsung FRP Tool. Enjoy!