The LG Flash Tool is a software product developed by LG for the sole purpose of working on the LG phones, Download LG Flash Tool to helps you if you want to update and downgrade your LG phone to the latest Android version, or if your LG device had a malfunction such as the death of the phone or stuck in the LG logo or was infected with annoying malware.
Download LG Flash Tool
Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc).
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Charge your battery phone well(with more than 60% battery)
- install LG USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Download LG USB Drivers For Windows
- install Visual C++ Runtime Library on your PC: Download Visual C++
- LG FlashTool 184.108.40.2063 2014 => Download
- LG FlashTool 220.127.116.113 2015 => Download
- LG FlashTool 18.104.22.1683 2016 => Download
Download LG Flash Patched Versions
- (Patched version) LG Flash Tool 22.214.171.1243 => Download
- (patched version) LGFlash Tool 126.96.36.1993 2016 => Download
- MegaLock DLL: Download link =>MegaLock.rar
Download LGUP Tool – Latest Version
- LGUP Tool 0.0.1.18 => Set_up_LG Flash Tool 0.0.1.18
- LGUP Tool 0.0.1.23 => Set_up_LG Flash Tool 0.0.1.23
- LGUP Store Frame 1.14.3 => Download LGUP Store Frame
How to Use the LG Flash Tool
Please Follow The Process Below to Flash & Update your LG Device:
1- Switch off your LG Phone completely.
2- Press the “Volume up” Button and connect it to your PC via the USB cable. ( If it does not work, you can press both the Volume up and Volume Down buttons and connect your device). That’s it, your LG Phone should go directly to download mode.
3- Run LG Flash Tools, you will get this:
4- Click on “Select KDZ file” and select your KDZ firmware file for LG Phone.
5- Check the information: Select Type CDMA, PhoneMode DIAG, and Reset time 33000.
6- You have two options, Normal Flash or CSE Flash: normal flash can be used for update or for repair (no data loss), CSE flash is recommended for updates (erases all of your data)
7- Click “Start” to begin the procedure.
8- A window will appear to ask you the language, just click “OK“, it will not affect the language of your LG phone
9- Once your phone has restarted, unplug your mobile from your PC without fear.
10- Well done! You have just Update LG Phone.
Finally, we would like to point out that the site is not responsible for any malfunction that occurs in your computer, you should read the topic carefully, and know that what you do is under your personal responsibility and if you encounter any problem during the application of the explanation do not hesitate to leave a comment