If your Mediatek device did not detect SIM cards or wifi signal, or you have a null IMEI message. the Maui Meta tool is a fantastic tool that helps your Repair & fixes IMEI on any of the MediaTek (MTK) smartphones or tablets.
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is the 15 unique identification numbers required to register the device with the service provider to activate SMS, Calls, Data, and other services, You can check your device IMEI code by pressing *#06#.
Remember: Maui Meta only supports Mediatek (MTK) chipset. so you can only Repair & fix the IMEI of Mediatek (MTK) Android smartphones and tablets.
Maui Meta is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Download Maui Meta tool ALL versions
- Maui Meta V1.1512.0: Download
- Maui Meta V1.1544.0: Download
- Maui Meta V1.1620.0: Download
- Maui Meta V1.1628.0: Download
- Maui Meta V6.1051.0: Download
- Maui Meta V6.1316.1: Download
- Maui Meta V7.1408.1: Download
- Maui Meta V7.1420.1: Download
- Maui Meta V7.1436.1: Download
- Maui Meta V7.1444.0: Download
- Maui Meta V9.1604.2: Download
- Maui Meta V9.1724.0.00: Download
- Maui Meta V10.1816.0.01 – Latest Version: Download
How To Use Maui Meta Tool
- Download The Maui Meta Tool.
- Extract And Install Maui Tool on your PC.
- Select the connection type And Choose a Feature phone or Smartphone.
- Click on the Reconnect.
- After That connect your smartphone Or featurephone with your Computer using a USB cable.
- Select In The Dropdown Menu And choose the IMEI download.
- Click on the Change NVRAM database file
- After That Enter the 14 digit IMEI number
- Click On Download to Flash.