The Moto FRP Bypass Tool is a Free FRP tool Developed by Phonlab TEAM to helping Motorola Users remove FRP Lock from their Motorola Device. You can Download and Use the Moto FRP Bypass Tool for all Motorola devices from the link below For Free.
Moto FRP Bypass Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the Moto FRP Bypass Tool, then use the following links to get it on the computer:
Download The Moto FRP Bypass Tool
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your Motorola smartphone battery(more than 70% of battery)
- Make a backup of your Motorola Smartphone or Tablet If you are going to try the Moto FRP Bypass Tool.
- If you are looking for a Motorola USB Driver compatible with the Moto FRP Bypass Tool, follow our USB Driver Section.
Download The Moto FRP Bypass Tool:
Important Notice: Disable the ANTI-VIRUS Program before running The Moto FRP Bypass Tool
How to Use The Moto FRP Bypass Tool
- Run MotoReaper-By-Phonlab-V5.02.exe As an administrator
- Connect your Moto device in the Bootloader Mode:
- Turn OFF your Moto Device.
- Holding the Power key & the Volume Down key for 6/7 seconds.
- Connect your Moto device to the Computer
- The Moto Device is Successfully Connected.
- Click on Inject Exploit
- Unplug your Motorola device and boot back into factory mode by holding the volume down button and the power button until it boots into bootloader mode.
- Next Press the volume down until you see factory mode then press power to select.
- Plug your Moto device into the computer and let it fully boot up.
- Click on I’ve done that!
- Click on I confirm.
- Allow USB debugging in your Moto device.
- Click on I’ve done that.
- Click Unlock Now!
- Exploit successfully deployed!! your Moto device now Unlocked.
To report a problem or the Moto FRP Bypass Tool that does not work, or you have a suggestion, do not forget to put it in a comment below the post