The Xiaomi Mi Flash tool allows you to quickly and directly get flash Firmware on Xiaomi devices. we share with you all versions of the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool, we will also learn the most important features of this tool in this detailed and easy tutorial, The question is how to use this tool to install official ROM on your device and Download Mi Flash tool all versions & install it on these links below.
Most Features of Mi Flash Tool
One of the most beautiful features of the Mi Flash Tool is that it comes with a variety of definitions for Xiaomi devices. If you do not have the definitions of Xioami, the tool contains both the Google ADB Tool and Drivers, the Microsoft MTP and RNDIS Driver, and the Qualcomm USB Serial Driver.
The Mi Flash Tool comes with a package installer. The tool is installed as any other program on your computer and during the installation process, you will see packages that come with the tool, including ADB Tool, Drivers in addition to the Mi Tool.
Multiple Flashing options:
The tool provides three Flashing options available for you to choose from Flash All, Flash All except Storage, Flash All except data, and storage.
Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool All Versions:
|Mi Flash Tool v4.5.9||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v5.6.1||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v5.7.31||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool vv5.10.28||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v6.4.1||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v6.8.30||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v6.12.22||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v7.4.25||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v7.12.12||Download|
|Mi Flash Tool v8.11.15||Download|
How To Use Mi Flash Tool
Notice: Before starting using Mi Flash Tool, please take a backup copy of your phone data to cause the process will format all your data and files on your device.
1. Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, then unzip on your computer. After you extract Xiaomi Mi Flash and install it on your computer.
2. Download the official XIAOMI ROM and unzip the ROM on your computer.
3. Now, you need to install Xiaomi USB Drivers on your computer.
4. Turn off your Xiaomi device.
5. You need to enter your Xiaomi device into the download mode (fastboot mode). To access the loading mode in Xiaomi devices: Press and hold the power button + volume down together for 6-8 seconds.
6. When you enter your Xiaomi in the download mode, you will be able to see the next screen on your device.
7. Connect the Xiaomi device to the computer using the USB cable.
8. Open the Mi Flash Tool from the Start menu when you open and run the Mi Flash Tool. You will see the following screen.
9. Now, click on the Select button and select the Flash folder, ROM, or software for your device.
10. Tap on the flash button to start the process of flashing your device.
11. Once you have completed the flash process (ROM installation), you will be able to see the success message in the Mi Flash Tool.