Google FRP Bypass problem after resetting your Smartphone, it’s really not cool to come across this security when you forget the google account associated with your device. in this article we show you how to FRP Bypass MediaTek MT6753 Devices Google Account via SP Flash Tool.
After the Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP) to protect stolen phones. the phone will ask you to enter the email previously synchronized on the device to verify the identity of the owner, and this can not be easily overcome especially on android Nougat 7.0, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, Oreo 8, Pie 9 and android 10.
Read also: Download And Install Magisk Manager & Magisk
FRP Bypass MediaTek MT6753 Devices Google Account
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged.
- install USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the MediaTek MTK MT6753 Scatter File: HERE
- Download FRP Format Address: HERE
- Download SP Flash Tool: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
Acer Liquid Z530S, Acer Liquid Z630S, Acer Liquid Z6 Plus, Allview X3 Soul. Allview X3 Soul Style, Allview V2 Viper X, Allview V2 Viper X+, Allview P8 Energy Pro, BLU ENERGY XL, BLU Life One X (2016). BLU Vivo XL, BLU Vivo 5, BLU Vivo 5R, BLUBOO XTOUCH, Cherry Mobile Flare A5, Firefly Mobile Intense Desire, Gionee Elife S Plus, Gionee S6, Gionee S6s, Gionee Marathon M5 Plus…
Bypass MT6753 Devices Via SP Flash Tool
1- Lunch Flash_tool.exe:
2-Click on Scatter-loading, find & locate the MediaTek MTK MT6753 Scatter File & press Open.
3- Click on Format, then check Manual Format Flash.
4- Open FRP Format Address
- Copy 0x6A00000 & paste it in the Begin Address field.
- Copy 0x100000 & paste it in the Format Length field.
5- Now click on Start.
6- Connect your MediaTek MT6753 Device:
- Turn off your device.
- Connect your MT6753 Device to your computer via USB cable.
7- The flash process automatically starts:
8- Congratulations you have successfully bypass the MediaTek MT6753 Devices Google account.