Google FRP Bypass problem after resetting your Smartphone, it’s really not cool to come across this security when you forget the google account associated with your device. in this article we show you how to FRP Bypass MediaTek MT6755 Devices Google Account via SP Flash Tool.
After the Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP) to protect stolen phones. the phone will ask you to enter the email previously synchronized on the device to verify the identity of the owner, and this can not be easily overcome especially on android Nougat 7.0, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, Oreo 8, Pie 9 and on android 10.
FRP Bypass MediaTek MT6755 Devices Google Account
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged.
- install USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the MediaTek MTK MT6755 Scatter File: HERE
- Download FRP Format Address: HERE
- Download SP Flash Tool: Download & Install Sp Flash Tool
Archos Diamond 2 Plus .
Allview X3 Soul PRO.
Blu Pure XR
Cherry Mobile Flare Infinity
Elephone P9000 Lite 
Flash Plus 2
Gionee M6 Plus.
HTC One A9s 
Lenovo K5 Note
Meizu m3 note
Motorola Moto M.
Polytron Prime 7S P520
Sony Xperia XA.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra
Bypass MT6755 Devices Via SP Flash Tool
1- Lunch Flash_tool.exe:
2-Click onScatter-loading, find & locate the MediaTek MTK MT6755 Scatter File & press Open.
3- Click onFormat, then check Manual Format Flash.
4- Open FRP Format Address
- Copy 0x14688000 & paste it in the Begin Address field.
- Copy 0x100000 & paste it in the Format Length field.
5- Now click on Start.
6- Connect your MediaTek MT6755 Device:
- Turn off your device.
- Connect your MT6755 Device to your computer via USB cable.
7- The flash process automatically starts:
8- Congratulations you have successfully bypass the MediaTek MT6755 Devices Google account.