Google FRP Bypass problem after resetting your Smartphone, it’s really not cool to come across this security when you forget the google account associated with your device, in this article we show you how to FRP Bypass MediaTek MT6795 Devices Google Account via SP Flash Tool.
After the Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP) to protect stolen phones, as the phone will ask you to enter the email previously synchronized on the device to verify the identity of the owner, and this can not be easily overcome especially on android Nougat 7.0, Nougat 7.1.1, Nougat 7.1.2, Oreo 8, Pie 9 and on android 10.
FRP Bypass MediaTek MT6795 Devices Google Account:
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged.
- install USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the MediaTek MTK MT6795 Scatter File: HERE
- Download FRP Format Address: HERE
- Download SP Flash Tool: Download & Install Sp Flash Tool
Archos Diamond 2 Note, Creo Mark 1, Freetel Samurai Kiwami, Q-Mobile Noir E8, Meitu V4, PPTV Phone KING 7s, Ubik Uno, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MTK), Xiaomi Redmi Note 2/ Prime, LeTV Le 1s x509, Lumigon T3, PPTV King 7, Meizu m1 metal, Meizu MX5, Gionee Elife E8, Sony Xperia M5, BLU Pure XL(Gionee Elife E8 CLONE), Allview X2 Soul Xtreme(Gionee Elife E8 CLONE), HTC One M9 Prime Camera, HTC One M9+, HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera, HTC One ME, HTC One E9, HTC One E9+, HTC One S9, HTC One X9, Infinix Zero 3 , Elephone Vowney, Micromax Canvas 6, Micromax Canvas 6 Pro, Elephone Vowney Lite….
Bypass MT6795 Devices Via SP Flash Tool.
1- Lunch Flash_tool.exe:
2-Click on Scatter-loading, find & locate the MediaTek MTK MT6795 Scatter File & press Open.
3- Click on Format, then check Manual Format Flash.
4- Open FRP Format Address
- Copy 0x4ba0000 & paste it in the Begin Address field
- Copy 0x100000 & paste it in the Format Length field,
5- Now click on Start.
6- Connect your MediaTek MT6795 Device:
- Turn off your device.
- Connect your MT6795 Device to your computer via USB cable.
7- The flash process automatically starts:
8- Congratulations you have successfully bypass MediaTek MT6795 Devices Google account.