The MTK FRP Tool is a free Unlock MTK FRP Tool Developed by tech India to helps MTK users to unlock the FRP Lock from their Mediatek Device. You can Download and Use the MediaTek FRP Unlock Tool for all Mediateck devices from the link below For Free.
MTK FRP Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the MediaTek FRP Unlock Tool. then use the following links to get it on the computer:
Important Notice: Disable the ANTI-VIRUS Program before running The MTK FRP Tool.
Download MTK FRP Tool
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your Mediatek smartphone battery(more than 70% of battery.
- Make a backup of your Mediatek Smartphone or Tablet If you are going to try the MediaTek FRP Unlock Tool.
- If you are looking for an MTK USB Driver compatible with the MediaTek FRP Unlock Tool, follow our USB Driver Section.
How to Use MediaTek Unlock Tool
- Run MEDIATEK FRP UNLOCK TOOL.exe As an administrator.
- MTK Scatter File.
- FRP Format Address.
- Other FRP Format Address.
- Click on MT6572 MTK Scatter File
- Copier the File on your desktop
- Click on MT6572 FRP Format Address
- Keep to text windows open you need it after
- Run Flash_tool.exe As an administrator.
- Click on Scatter-loading, find the MT6572 MTK Scatter File & press Open.
- Click on Format, then check Manual Format Flash.
- Open the MT6572 FRP Format Address
- Copy 0x3E40000 & paste it in the Begin Address field
- Copy 0x100000 & paste it in the Format Length field,
- Now click on Start.
- Connect your MTK MT6572 Device:
- Turn off your device.
- Connect your MTK MT6572 Device to your computer via USB cable.
- The flash process automatically starts:
- Congratulations you have successfully remove the FRP Google account lock from your MTK MT6572 Devices.
To report a problem or the MediaTek FRP Unlock Tool that does not work, or you have a suggestion, do not forget to put it in a comment below the post.